Vortex Management has decided to improve the quality of its work by implementing work practices compliant with the requirements of the international quality management standard – ISO 9001:2015, and the environment standard ISO 14001:2015.
The Company intends to implement the quality management and the overall improvement throughout all of its activities in Israel.
These are the rules we shall be committing to:
- Compliance with the laws, orders and regulations applicable to the safety, quality and performance of our products
- Quality system management in accordance with the requirements in SI ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015
- Efficient and effective execution of the processes at the professional level and efforts to achieve excellence and continual improvement
- Full compliance with the customer requirements to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Continual control over service delivery and product quality
- Leading management reviews to ensure the suitability and effectiveness of the quality system
- Ensuring availability of resources necessary for management and control of the quality system and training of the workforce
- Setting of goals and targets on a quarterly basis. Evaluation of the goals and targets every six months to verify compliance.
- Developing products, services and processes which will enable reducing the consumption of consumable resources with an environmental impact, striving to offset dangerous environmental impacts as a result of the Company’s activities.
- Working to increase awareness of the need to protect and improve the environment. We will ensure that all the Company’s employees and subcontractors are aware of the impact the Company’s activities and their work have on the environment, and that they implement the Company’s policy, its goals and targets on environmental issues.
- Operating in accordance with the laws and regulations in the State of Israel and in compliance with other international requirements for environmental protection, applicable to the Company’s activities and products.
- Assimilating the environmental management system throughout the entire range of the Company’s business activities.
- Working with our customers and suppliers to help them improve the impact of their business activity on the environment, especially where these converge with the Company’s business.