Vortex Energy is looking for a talented Server side engineer to join its growing R&D team! Vortex Energy is building smart IoT solutions for saving energy for big consumers.
Vortex Energy is a small but founded startup company, located in Industrial park Hasharon, Kadima.
As a server engineering, you will be responsible for building mission critical applications that run on customer sites, and cloud application.
You will develop energy-saving algorithms, integration with 3rd party equipment, write your own solution architecture and integrate the solution on customer site.
Your daily work will include
- Writing the solution architecture using flow charts, sequence diagrams and other UML methodologies.
- Working with cutting-edge technology (Java, Spring, Cloud, IoT devices)
- Writing energy algorithms according to the specification
- Integration with 3rd parties
- Validate the solution together with the QA team
- Writing automation and complex integration tests
- Team player, yet with the ability to work independently
- Out of the box thinker
- 3 + years in Java development
- Understanding and experience with SQL DBs
- Experience writing REST services
- Familiarity with AWS cloud environment
- Familiarity with Modbus, M-Bus protocols
- Familiarity with TCP, RS232, RS485 communications channels and protocol
- No-SQL DB experience
- Java, Junit, Maven, IntelliJ
- Application server: Spring Boot application on top of Apace Tomcat
- JPA, Hibernate, Liquibase
- Server-Client communication: MQTT broker and client, HTTP RESTful services
- Relation DB: Postgres, SQLite
- Cloud: AWS, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS and more