Vortex Energy is looking for a talented QA engineer to join its growing R&D team! Vortex Energy is building smart IoT solutions for saving energy for big consumers.
.Vortex Energy is a small but founded startup company, located in Industrial park Hasharon, Kadima
As a QA engineer you will be responsible for the quality of the product, starting from writing the product STD, running manual and automation tests, field integration tests and integration. You will also be in charge of the CI / CD (Continues Integration / Continues Delivery) process in the company.
Your daily work will include:
- Writing tests plans
- Create and execute complex testing scenarios
- Writing automation tests using Java
- Configure and maintain the testing environments and the CI / CD servers
- Field testing on customer sites
- Verification of integration with 3rd parties
- Manual UI testing
- Algorithm verification
- Bug management: creation, tracking, prioritization and resolve
- Team player, yet with the ability to work independently
- Out of the box thinker
- Experience with QA methodologies and documentation standards (STD, STP, Sanity ).
- At least 2 years of QA experience
- Some Java hands-on experience writing code
- Experience in testing websites, including mobile applications
- Familiarity with AWS cloud environment
- Familiarity with Modbus, M-Bus protocols
- Familiarity with TCP, RS232, RS485 communications channels and protocol
Vortex Energy is an outsourcing "energy Supplier'. We provide energy management for institutions through smart energy and energy efficiency projects in a variety of different funding way according to customer requirement.
About the company
Vortex Energy is an energy management services provider for hotels, hospitals, shopping malls, and other facilities. Vortex dramatically reduces the HVAC and water heating spend of facilities through our unique software using proprietary, machine learning-based algorithms.
Vortex’s energy management services are often facilitated by the design and construction of a new smart energy system, tailored to the client’s needs.
Our vast experience in industrial HVAC construction of wide scope and high complexity, along with our economic resilience, provides our clients with reliable, high-level project execution.
Vortex supplies total solutions: management, installment, servicing and financing – all underpinned by ground-breaking energy efficiency technology.
Our clients are free to focus on their core business, confident that they are getting the lowest spend possible for their energy needs, and able to wear the badge of an environmentally-friendly company proudly.
Vortex Energy is part of the Michael Ilan Management and Investments group of companies
You can read more about us at www.vor.co.il